– ¾ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
– ½ jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced (we left the seeds in)
– 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
– 2 Tbsp. sour cream
– 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
– ½ tsp. kosher salt
– ¼ tsp. prepared chili powder
– 12 ounces green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (we used napa cabbage)
– 1 medium carrot, peeled & coarsely grated
1.) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and chili powder. Add in the cabbage and carrot, tossing to make sure everything’s fully coated and evenly distributed. Place in the fridge, covered, for at least 1 hour to make sure that flavors can have time to develop. Take the slaw out of the fridge roughly 20 minutes before serving.
We served this with the Pork Chorizo Burger.
Recipe source unknown.