- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Take a 9 x 5 x 3 inches loaf pan out and line the inside of the pan with aluminum foil, spraying the bottom foil with cooking spray. Mix the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and then pour it into the loaf pan.
- Stick the pan in the oven for 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the middle comes back out looking clean. Let the bread cool for 5 minutes before pulling it out of the pan.
Since it’s October, we decided to try a version of the One Pan Banana Bread with pumpkin puree replacing half of the usual mashed ripe bananas. This turned out to be tasty, you can taste the pumpkin and it gave the bread an orange hue. The walnuts also add a different texture to the bread.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Bisquick.
Take care everybody !