- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix (we used Hidden Valley)
- 1 ½ cups light sour cream (we used regular sour cream)
- 2 tsp. finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp. adobo sauce from can
- Potato chips, assorted vegetables (we used Ruffles original chips)
- Take a bowl or container out and mix the first 4 ingredients together in it. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Serve with the chips and/or vegetables.
We thought this was a good-tasting dish. While this is tasty we didn’t taste the chipotle nearly as much as we wanted to, so we’ll definitely increase the chipotles next time. We’re curious to see if the flavors get stronger after sitting in the fridge for a couple of days.
We found this recipe in a Southern Living magazine.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Hidden Valley, Ruffles or Southern Living.
Take care everybody !