- ¼ Tbsp. chicken broth (we used 1 tsp. of reduced-sodium chicken broth)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (we used extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh green beans, trimmed
- ¾ tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning (we used Mrs. Dash brand)
- Lemon wedges (forgot to use them)
- Take a large skillet out and pour the broth and oil in, setting the heat to medium-high. Once hot, add the green beans in and cook until they become crisp-tender. Sprinkle on the lemon-pepper seasoning and serve with lemon wedges.
This is such an easy dish to make ! The food lives up to the recipe’s name, you can really taste the lemon in this and it’s nice that there’s still some texture to this.
Recipe source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Mrs. Dash.
Take care everybody !