- 1/3 cup olive oil (we used extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (we used Tabasco)
- 1 package coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix (we used a 12 oz. bag of broccoli slaw mix)
- 2 jalapeños, minced (we used 3 small jalapeños)
- Salt and pepper to taste (we used kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper)
- Take a large mixing bowl out and whisk together the first 6 ingredients in it, thus creating the vinaigrette dressing for the slaw. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss until everything’s mixed together. Stick the slaw in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it.
This was a really tasty slaw but don’t be surprised if you have a lot of leftover vinaigrette at the bottom of the bowl (we did).
Recipe source unknown.
We weren’t paid in any form to promote Tabasco.
Hope you enjoy life !